1 – The Easter Egg Hunt!
First, you’ll need to buy some empty plastic eggs! For the kids – fill the eggs with Easter trinkets or chocolate and start hiding lots of eggs around the house. Keeping this game light and not so challenging is a great way to have the little bunnies feeling happy and smiling during their whole Easter day.
For the adults – create an easter egg scavenger hunt! A similar concept to the child’s Easter egg hunt but if you’re the host make this difficult and challenging for the adults. Grab a partner and go through the scavenger hunt finding clues to the where the next egg might be. Your grand prize – an egg full of money or maybe even full of QALO rings
2 – Dying / Painting Eggs – From realsimple.com
1. Start with cool hard-boiled eggs.
2. Protect your surface by covering with a sheet of newspaper or paper towel.
3. Fill a container with the mixture of water, vinegar, and food coloring.
4. Place egg on spoon and dunk, turning occasionally so both sides get color. Keep in liquid for up to 5 minutes, leave in longer for a darker hue.
5. Carefully remove the egg and set aside to dry.
6. Use some paint and decorate how you’d like!
3 – Easter Cup Cakes!
What You Need
Then all you have to do is bake your cupcakes and decorate with the family! Incase you were wondering your QALO ring is antimicroable and perfect to cook or bake with on any occasion.
5 – Chubby bunny with Peeps!
It’s a challenge who can stuff the most Peeps into their mouth at once. Ready. Set. GO!